Monday, April 23, 2012

We now interrupt the updating of these blog posts for a very important announcement

It's official, there are only 20 days left until I return home!! I know I'm really leaving people on edge with my failure at finishing up my posts from Spring Break and updating my blog, but I proooooooomise to get that done ASAP (hopefully wrapping up my backpacking adventures, which concludes with Riga, Latvia this week!) As a special treat, I have vowed to try my best to post at least one photo every day for the rest of my stay here. They will just be short posts with a photo and maybe a caption. I think it'll be a good way for me to get some of my smaller excursions and random photos up on the blog without it requiring a huge post. So, in celebration of having my last History of the Russian Orthodox Church class today, here are a few pictures I took at the Alexander Nevsky Lavra (which we learned in class is a word used to describe a large, important monastery). It also happens to be the resting place Tchaikovsky, a well-known Russian composer. Enjoy!!!





dream.love.discover (your time in the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg is slowly running out),
Dachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMC Blogger